I really like to try to get pictures of the kids at the same time of the year each year to monitor their growth. So, each year I try to take "nice" pictures of them around their birthdays, Valentine's day, Father's Day, first day of school, Thanksgiving/Christmas and the last day of school.
This was their Father's Day photo shoot with Mommy this year :)
To put a little twist on the normal stand and pose and occasional silly shot, I had the kids dress in Tim's clothes and shoes :)
let the sillyness begin!
and again...
then they switched shirts and shoes and posed nicely...
quickly followed by more sillyness :)
and then a little more, just because this is how they are most comfortable :)
and one last nice one for mom :)
then a couple of individual ones just because I have great looking kids :) She's so beautiful
and he's so handsome :)
Here's one I took of Alana during our Activity Days night where we made
cards and picture frames for dads for Father's Day. I brought a couple
of ties, a white shirt, the funny groucho marks glasses and the letters
D. A. D for the girls to choose from to take pictures for their dads.
Alana just wanted the clothes and the funny glasses :)
Can't wait to see next year how much they have changed and how silly they can be for Daddy.




























No comments:
Post a Comment