Saturday, May 07, 2011

Spring Break

I honestly don't remember what else we did during spring break a couple weeks back, but this was what I had for the kids to do on their first day.
Brayden concentrating hard to put the colors in just the right places. Alana concentrating too, but after a while she didn't seem to mind too much if some of the colors ran together. Brayden got REALLY upset when it happened to him. Catching a shot of them in the process of painting. They're so grown up and so cute! :) Alana's finished product! She made a mostly purple body, reddish-orange legs, brown hoofs and yellow mane and tail. :) silly girl, the horses on the Wizard of Oz weren't even all of those colors all at once! :) Brayden's finished product! He did a good job, then he tilted it up for me to see and photograph, and he tilted it too high too fast and it was still quite wet, so a lot of the color ran to the bottom and mixed together. He was so bummed. I did what I could to pull some of it out from the bottom, but its not what he did...but he was a good sport and smiled for the camera for me anyway!
My intention was to have a little activity for them to do each day of spring break, but like I said before, I honestly don't remember what else we did that week. Must not have been too fun if I didn't take pictures of it! :)
They are out of school very early this year, (May 20th) and hopefully they will have lots more fun stuff to blog about come summer time. We will see if I will be able to document it all or if others will for me while I work. Either way, summer is coming FAST...I'M NOT READY!!

No comments: