I have only bought a shirt in the past for them to wear "new" for school because their legs have grown so fast that one year I had to buy Alana pants 4 times in a year! Good thing we shop at thrift stores 99% of the time (the other 1% of the time is when I buy underwear, undershirts or birthday and first day of school shirts/clothes. I am not ALWAYS a cheapskate, but I do enjoy finding a bargain! And often I can find brand new stuff (with original tags) at a thrift store and that counts as NEW even though its at a thrift store)
Anyway.
Here's the pictures of my kids from the first days of 2nd grade and Kindergarten this last year. (good thing I am posting this now because the new year is FAST approaching!)
I also try to make sure that they wear their first day of school shirts for fall school pictures. Get as much "special" wear out of them as I can. They can wear them as much as they want throughout the school year, but they HAVE to for the first day, picture day and the last day (if it still fits).
And here they are on the last day:
you think they've grown?! Especially that gorgeous one on the left! SHEESH!
I love my babies...that aren't babies so much anymore :(


















No comments:
Post a Comment