Friday, August 26, 2011

Porter Family Pictures

The weekend Alana was baptized (back in May) Tim's WHOLE family was in town to celebrate with us. He has a brother and a sister that both live in Utah with their families and they drove out here and took a little vacation (that's where the Stinson Beach and Fairy Tale Town and Zoo posts came in) :)

The morning of Alana's baptism we all got together and took family pictures. The weather could not have been more beautiful and perfect. Here's what we got: (and btw, a BIG thank you to Sarah's friend Tori and her husband Arlie for setting up and taking these pictures for us)

The WHOLE gang! Mom and Dad with all of their grand kids bein' silly! THE cutest picture I think I have ever seen! So tender and loving. I was standing VERY close by and saw this and was incredibly happy that Tori caught that moment. Mom and Dad with all of their kids (Sarah, Aaron, Dad, Mom, Wendy and Tim)

After taking pictures of everyone together and with Mom and Dad, we sent them on home (Dad was tired) and we took individual family pictures. These are the ones I think are the best.

Wendy and Dan and my nephew "Buddy" :) Aaron and Helen and their brood; (from left to right) Alyssa, Parker, Mariah, Andrew and Caitlyn) Sarah and Jeff and my sweet niece "Chickadee" :) and of course the 4 of us!

It was so nice to have this done by someone that knew what she was doing. We haven't always been so lucky when we've tried to take family pictures when ALL of the Porters have been able to be around, so I was, and am, very happy these came out so well and that I found such a beautiful backdrop for them!

Thanks again Tori and Arlie!

No comments: