So, Sara, Skyler and Abigail picked me up from the airport Monday night and I stayed overnight with them. Sara and I stayed up and gabbed for a while Monday night and I got to hold and play with sweet Abigail for a while. I tried so hard to teach her the bad habit of sticking her tongue out, but she wouldn't do it. She kept looking at me as if to say, "who the heck are you!?" It made me giggle. Sara texted me just last week and told me that Abigail started sticking her tongue out a couple days after I left. VICTORY!!! (I was lame and didn't take any pictures of them while I was there, except for one of Abigail in her car seat with HUGE sunglasses on...)
just can't get enough of that little face :)We were at the temple pretty much all day Tuesday, and it was WONDERFUL! I don't remember feeling hungry once, and the ladies in the temple were SO great and loving toward Sara, Skyler and Abigail. The PERFECT first experience if you ask me. :) After the temple, Sara's dad treated everyone to dinner at The Lion's Club (I think that's what the name of the restaurant was). It was yummy! Salad, home made rolls, chicken cordon blue, rice, veggies and raspberry cheesecake. It was so nice to sit and visit with her family that I hadn't seen in almost 4 years.
After dinner we headed further into the valley to meet up with my sister so I could spend the night and all day Wednesday with them before my flight left. We met about half way between Salt Lake and Pleasant Grove (where my sister lives) and off I went. My sister,Tiffany, niece, Kylie and I laughed the whole way to the house. Before bed, Tiffany asked me if I could bring my camera along to take some pictures of the kids at a favorite spot of theirs they wanted to go to. I tagged along with my camera and got some cute shots.
I was welcomed home curbside at the airport by Tim and both kids. We were all so tired. I gabbed about my trip the whole way home and we put the kids and ourselves to bed. Like I said, way too short of a trip, but I'm glad I was home to learn about the kid's classes and teachers the next evening. I will post about that another time. Until then, I miss my babies out in Utah (including the ones I didn't get to see - i.e. Aaron and Helen's kids, and Wendy and Dan's little man :) Love you guys)


















No comments:
Post a Comment