We just hung out for a couple of hours at my grandparent's before Uncle Carl and Aunt Dori had to go somewhere. (and it was a holiday so the kids had no school)
I tried to take this picture without Brayden noticing, but this was him laughing because he caught me. Uncle Carl played like 3 different games with Brayden
Then they posed for a cheezy picture :)
Alana and Aunt Dori
She loved just standing by watching Aunt Dori do her hair and make-up (which is funny because I have the same memories with my cousins (Carl & Dori's daughters) that are older than me.
Alana did not leave Aunt Dori's side the whole time we were there. I had to go searching for them after being upstairs while Aunt Dori was getting ready...they suddenly disappeared, but this is where I found them. Just chatting and swinging away like best friends. :)
Aunt Dori always has a way of making you feel like she loves and wants you around. :)
I made sure to take a picture of the four of them. My kids had met them before, but forgot all about it. I don't think they'll forget this time. :)
And one of my grandparents with my kids. I had been thinking a few days before this of how few pictures I have of my kids with extended family on my side.
When we left my kids cried so hard. They fell in love with Uncle Carl and Aunt Dori and they were so sad because they didn't know when they were gonna get to see them again. Hopefully sooner rather than later!


























No comments:
Post a Comment