Alana had been invited to a birthday party/sleep over and daddy had a very busy night in which he wasn't going to be home until after the kids would have been in bed for a while anyway, so I decided to take Brayden on a date.
He and I have such a special bond, I love it. He has always loved to spend time with me, just hangin' out and talking or cuddling or tickling and laughing. Tonight I told him he could pick where to go for dinner. Usually his first choice is BJ's Brewhouse (he's got good taste) but we didn't have the money, nor did I want to have to wait for an hour or longer for a table. When we go to BJ's he ALWAYS gets a gluten-free pizza (pretty much the only entree he can have, aside from steak and a potato). So since he was clearly in the mood for pizza, I suggested Pizza Bell. We have worked out with the manager that we bring in some of his pizza dough (since they don't offer gluten-free yet) and they charge us for a mini pizza and cook it for us. He loved this idea, especially since when we got there I gave him $2 to play the video games while we waited for our food. (usually we make the kids pretend to play them).
caught him mid chew :)
there's my handsome boy :)
After dinner we rented Cars 2 (intending to rent something else, but it was all out at 2 different Redbox locations) and just hung out. Then he went to bed and I soon followed.
Here we are before watching the movie
I love my little silly man :)






















No comments:
Post a Comment