My baby turned 6 yesterday! :) and :( at the same time. His brilliance astonishes me every day and he makes me laugh and smile almost constantly with his quick whit and general silliness. He is a light that I know Heavenly Father knew we needed in our family.
So, Monday the kids and I set out to Walmart to get some frosting for his cake and the cupcakes I was making for his class. While there we ventured down the party aisle and then he saw it...IRON MAN! He lit up! So, we bought some stickers and made sure we had plenty of red and yellow food coloring and headed home.
I have pictures on my fb of the cupcakes, and one of the cake and the birthday boy that I took with my cell phone, but only uploaded them to there, didn't put them on the main computer, but I did get a couple of other pictures with my regular little camera for you to see.
Here he is with his cake. He's so handsome.
This was while we were singing happy birthday...I love Tim's face...its so goofy, but so fun!
and here's one of Brayden's presents. He was so excited!
So...now I have a 6 year old and a 7 year old. Alana's birthday is in exactly 2 months (well, from yesterday) and one week after her birthday she will be baptized! MANY pictures of that to come, I am sure!


















1 comment:
What two beautiful blessings you have...your children are such precious spirits!! I love your sons smile!! Those two must be the light of your life, because when I see their pictures, light and happiness radiate from them. What a blessed day to celebrate, and soon your daughters too.
Post a Comment