I surprised my kids for Spring Break and took a drive out to Utah to visit my sister and her family as well as some of Tim's family and some friends while we were there. I got the kids out of school early on Friday and hit the road. They had no idea where we were going, why we were in Daddy's car and why it was packed full of stuff.
They guessed and guessed as we drove trying to figure out where we were going. My favorite of all of them was Brayden's guess that we were going to the North Pole because we had been driving straight for so long.When I announced that we were no longer in California they got confused. Then when I announced that we were no longer in Nevada they started to put things together. We arrived in Pleasant Grove, UT Friday night/Saturday morning around 12:30am and pretty much crashed as soon as we got there.
Up bright and early the next morning (or should I say dark and early) and got to hanging out and visiting with family. Saturday we just hung out and went to lunch at Chick Fil A with Tiff and the kids
Tiff and Joshy
Kylie and Alana
Aybree, Trent and Brayden
Alana and Aybree
Alana LOVED carrying Aybree around :)
Sunday we spent the morning/afternoon with Tim's sister Wendy and family
watching conference and having fun. My little nephew "Buddy" was being
pretty silly 
Had to show from time to time that I was actually there too. Here are I am with my little man
and my beautiful girl
Buddy and I being silly
Buddy found this in his room and decided to be silly with it...of course! :)
When we got back to my sister's house she asked me to cut Aybree's bangs (or fix them rather). She cut some herself a while back and they were finally to a length that the rest could blend in some
this is my brother in law's dog, Keely. She is such a good girl
adorable Aybree
Tiff makin' Keely smile :)
handsome Joshua
buds, Joshy and Brayden
Trent ran by and appropriately photo bombed the silly picture I was taking of Brayden and Josh
Then Alana got in on the action too!
My cute kiddos
Monday evening we drove to Spanish Fork and spent a couple of hours with Tim's brother's family. Here I am with Alyssa
Mariah and I
The kids and I stayed for F.H.E and we helped them dye Easter eggs. Alana sure missed her cousins.
Parker, Brayden and Andrew flew right through dying those eggs!
Alana and Andrew had fun playing around right before we left
After getting home from Spanish Fork, Aybree decided she liked me for a few minutes and my sister snapped this cute picture of us. :)
Tuesday the kids had the opportunity to go on a field trip with cousin "Buddy" and Aunt Wendy to BYU. Wendy told me that it was a "stuffed animal" museum...I don't think my kids knew what they were getting themselves into...They thought stuffed animals, as in teddy bears. :)
Brayden pretending to be scared.
Outside playing duck duck goose :)
just hangin' around
:)
Since Brayden was dressed in his BYU garb for the day, I took them back to BYU and snapped a few pictures outside of the stadium
After our little outing to BYU we stopped at the local beauty college to get Brayden's hair cut.
All of the students and teachers just LOVED Brayden's hair color
And then Hillary put green gel in it! :)
TO BE CONTINUED..............



























No comments:
Post a Comment